I've made a character for 'Monster house animation'.
But because concept of monster house isn't quite light and it is more like a light horror film as well, i wanted to create a character which suited film concept.
Therefore I've created slimy, groggy, kind of looking anthropomorphic couch
designed to be abandoned inside the monster house.
The reason why my character isn't obviously sharp and dangerous looking is because Monster house is kid's film,
but because it is categorized under horror i wanted to make something that is round shaped but which looks unpleasant to touch at the same time.
My character uses arms as a leg so it could walk around with it's arms as well.
I didn't want lots of human detail for my model, but by having some human feature i matched few concept and characteristics of Monster house animation.
Minjoo Bai
12235194
No comments:
Post a Comment